Environment, Health & Safety
BOC Sciences always focuses on the health and safety of our employees, customers, cooperators, and everyone impacted by our activities or products.
Our specialized EHS department undertakes responsibilities for EHS compliance of the whole research and production chain.
- Products managed in line with the OEB classification, determined according to the toxicology data and OEL.
- Occupational exposure risk points determined according to raw materials, process, equipment and engineering control; measures at the risk points taken according to the OEB classification.
- PPE equipped according to OEB level and the exposure concentration.
- Regular training for personnel, routine inspection and maintenance plans for airtight equipment and regular replacement plan for consumable components.
- 3rd Party regular sampling and testing plan of the equipment in operation to ensure compliance of the employees’ exposure to high potent substance with the acceptance criteria.
- Fermentation CDMO Service
- Fermentation Process Optimization
- Strain Development Service
- Fermentation for Special Small Molecules
- Fermentation Products
- Fermentation in Pharmaceuticals
Fermentation in Human Nutrition
- Cellular Agriculture and Fermentation
- Fermentation for Alternative Proteins
- Fermentation for Amino Acids
- Fermentation for Cultivated Meat
- Fermentation for Dairy Alternatives
- Fermentation for Dietary Supplements
- Fermentation for Flavors
- Fermentation for Living Probiotics
- Fermentation for Natural Hydrocolloids
- Fermentation for Polyols
- Fermentation for Sweeteners
- Fermentation for Vitamins
- Fermentation in Animal Health
- Fermentation in Agriculture
- Fermentation in Industry
- GRAS Services
- Capabilities & Facilities
- Environment, Health & Safety