Fermentation CDMO Service
BOC Sciences has comprehensive R&D platforms and supporting functions, as well as the GMP complied quality system and over 20 years of experience in microbial pharmaceutical development. We provide CDMO service to world-wide partners in big pharma, biotech and biopharma company, with solutions for the development and biomanufacturing of a broad range of biological molecules and product types such cytotoxic and sterile products.
- Over 100,000 liters of large-scale fermentation capability and the downstream process are provided by our plants in China. We offer our clients with speedy turnaround time and a seamless manufacturing process.
- We have batch and continuous sterilization of media, as well as the dedicated facility for strain preparation and storage with control.
- A broad range of downstream processing covers microfiltration, centrifugation, liquid/liquid extraction, ultrafiltration, evaporation and packaging.
- With a comprehensive portfolio of analytical competences, we design and execute all the testing from raw materials to the final products. Our services include analysis method development and validation, stability study, structure confirmation, impurity preparation and characterization, reference standards preparation and characterization, physical and chemical properties characterization, cleaning verification and other modules.
BOC Sciences is passionate about quality assurance in every process, delivering high-quality products consistently. The quality control analyses are carried out within the pharmaceutical establishment, which operates a laboratory and equipment compliant with the GMP requirements. Our staff are also qualified and trained to use the different techniques implemented for this purpose.
- Full service package from intermediate to API, from fermentation to synthesis, from small molecule drugs to macromolecules.
- Flexible production capacities and well trained qualified staff, as well as supporting functions such as QA, Analytics and EHS.
- State of the art facilities covering various products like cytotoxic and sterile products.
- Investment in environmental protection measures and skills.
- Well-established quality system, which has passed through a series of official inspections and customer audits. Quality management covers the entire chain – R&D, purchasing, manufacturing, logistics and marketing. All employees participate in quality management.
Workflow of Our CDMO Service
BOC Sciences provides a seamless one stop process development service from concept to commercialization. We aim to help customers facilitate their project management and commit to meet their project timeline, supporting from lab trial to commercial launch.
Every link is managed under strict confidentiality and proprietary agreements.
- The whole schemes design and evaluation.
- Strain selection & optimization
- Media & process development
- Fermentation & scale up
- Batch culture fermentation
- Fed-batch fermentation
- Continuous fermentation
One Stop CDMO Service